The ITS Help Desk provides the Beckman community with support for computing, printing and networking services. You can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (217) 244-2904, or in person by stopping by Room 5345. Most ITS services are available to the Beckman community at no charge.
- Available Services:
- Printing and Copying Account Signup
- Printing Support
- Desktop Computing Support
- Network Connections and Support
- Lync Support
- ITS offers a wide variety of for-hire services including:
- Server Administration
- System Setup and Software Installation
- Desktop Support
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Malware Recovery
- Other IT-Related Tasks
For pricing and other information please contact the Help Desk.
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance Hours:
- Monday–Friday 5:00 a.m.–7:30 a.m.
- Saturday 5:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Sunday 5:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Regularly scheduled maintenance is necessary for testing, repairs, equipment changes and installation of computer and network services. This may mean that the network and/or certain network services may be unavailable while maintenance is being performed. ITS will attempt to notify those impacted in advance of scheduled computer and network services outage.
ITS reserves the right to undertake critical maintenance outside the regular maintenance window without advance notice when extenuating circumstances dictate.