Imagining possibilities without boundaries
We invite you to make a gift to the Beckman Institute. Every gift matters, and your support will further scientific discovery and innovation while transforming the lives of the students and postdocs who will become the next generation of scientists and engineers, teachers and business leaders.
You can make a gift in several areas of interest including general support, scholarships, or one of our memorial or honorary funds below:
- Beckman Institute Scholarship Fund (supporting students and Postdocs at the Beckman Institute)
- Beckman Support Fund (general support for research, operations, equipment, and facilities)
- Nadine Barrie Smith Memorial Fund (supporting women engineers in medical imaging)
- Erik Haferkamp Memorial Fund (supporting undergraduate research in neuroscience)
- Thomas & Margaret Huang Fund for Graduate Research (supporting graduate research in human-computer intelligent interaction
- Janssen Family Undergraduate Research Fund (supporting undergraduate research in psychology and neuroscience)
How to give
To make a secure online gift, simply fill out the form below or visit our individual fund pages to find out more. To make a gift by mail please send your check or money order payable to the University of Illinois Foundation. Please include a note (or memo on your check) stating the purpose of your gift as: Beckman Institute Support Fund and mail to: University of Illinois Foundation, 1305 West Green Street, Urbana, IL 61801. If you would like to make a gift by phone, please call the University of Illinois Foundation Cash Desk at 217-244-2706.
For more information please call 217-244-1176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about Ways to Give, including endowments and planned gifts (gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, charitable bequest), is available at the University of Illinois Foundation website.
Gift Giving Form
Please fill out the form below. Indicate at least one fund.