Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services provides the backbone for technological needs at the Beckman Institute, including network and systems security support, printing, file storage, web hosting, server and desktop administration support, business application development, general computing assistance, and consulting services for computing needs.
The ITS Help Desk is available to support the computing and printing needs of the Beckman community.
- Network and systems security support
- Printing, copying, and scanning (including secure printing and poster printing)
- File storage service for researchers
- Web hosting
- Server and desktop administration and support
- Business application development for Beckman administration
- General computing assistance
- Consulting services for other computing needs
- Assistance connecting to Wifi
Beckman Information Technology Services
ITS Help Desk: Room 5345
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Phone (office) 217-244-2904