Cater your Beckman event with ease
The Beckman Café offers a variety of catering options, from simple coffee to hot food, boxed lunch to delectable desserts. It's a great option for your meeting, seminar, or post-lecture reception.
Read on to get a few menu ideas. Or, contact us to customize a menu that's perfect for your event and budget.
- $7.95 per person
- Includes Beckman House Blend coffee, Beckman House Blend decaf, assorted hot teas, juice, and assorted pastries
Ala carte breakfast items
- Yogurt: $1.05 each
- Fresh pastries: $12 per dozen
- Sliced breakfast bread: $28 per loaf
- Coffee cake: $12 per dozen
- Fruit tray: $2.95 per person
- Bagels with cream cheese: $1.70 each
- Cereals with skim or 2% milk: $2.20 each
- Juices: $10 per pitcher, $5 per carafe, or $1.65 per individual bottle
- Fresh brewed gourmet blend coffees: $12.50 per pot
- Assorted hot herbal and non-herbal teas: $12.50 per pot
- Whole fresh seasonal fruit: $1 each
Standard box lunches contain a sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, and drink for $10.95. Vegetarian box lunches are available as well. Special requests are welcome. All boxes will have the same dessert.
Choices of sandwiches or entrée salad:
- Roast Beef
- Chicken Salad
- Tuna Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chef Salad
- Greek Salad
Choice of drinks
- Bottled waters
Choice of desserts
Premier box lunches
Premier box lunches are offered at $13.95. They include:
- Baby field greens topped with choice of sliced marinated chicken breast, smoked salmon, or cold boiled shrimp
- Pasta salad
- Chocolate mint
- Bottled water, soda or iced tea
Check out our monthly menu for more entrée options, and again, special requests are welcome. Price may vary depending on selections.
For a minimum of 25 people, at a cost of $12.95 per person.
- Sliced turkey, roast beef, ham, tuna salad, or chicken salad with sliced breads and rolls
- Relish tray of lettuce, sliced roma tomatoes, pickle spears
- Pasta salad or potato salad
- Mixed greens
- Cookies or brownies
- Sodas or bottled water
For a minimum of 20 people per soup, at $2.45 per person.
We offer vegetarian-, beef-, chicken- or fish-based soups.
Platters and trays
For a minimum of 20 people, unless otherwise specified
- Cubed cheese and fruit tray: Cheese and seasonal fruit. $3.95 per person
- Cheese and fruit tray: A selection of imported and domestic cheese quarter wheels arranged with fresh red seedless grapes and scalloped kiwi fruit. $3.95 per person (25-person minimum)
- Meat and cheese tray: An assortment of sliced rolled meats and sliced domestic cheeses. $3.95 per person
- Vegetable tray: An array of fresh vegetables accompanied by a dill dip. $3.95/person
- Fruit tray: Assorted seasonal fruits. $3.95/person
- Sweet tray: An assortment of cookies, petite fours, brownies, baklava, and other sweets. $3.95/person
- Smoked salmon tray: Scottish smoked salmon arranged on a tray with lemon and capers and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Minimum of a side, at $75 per side
Available to groups of 25 or more.
- Chicken skewers: $3.95 per person
- Cold boiled shrimp: 6-20 count, $3.95 per person
- Hummus: $3.95 per person
- Hot wings, served with ranch dressing: $3.95 per person
- Meatballs in either barbecue or sweet and sour sauce: $3.95 per person
- Cocktail franks: $3.95 per person
- Blue corn tortilla chips with salsa: $3 per person
Hot beverages are served in pump pot at $12.50 per pot, which serves about eight, or a Cambro container at $60, which serves about 60.
- Gourmet Beckman House Blend coffee (regular or decaf)
- Assorted hot herbal and non-herbal teas
- Soda: $1 per can, $1.50 per bottle
- Juice: $1.95 each
- Bottled waters: $1.65 each
- Pitcher of iced water: $1.50 each
- Pitcher of iced tea or lemonade: Half gallon, $12 each
- Bowl of ice: $1.50 each
- Wine and beer available for receptions.
- Serving staff, $30 per hour per person
- Additional staff required, $30 per hour per person
The café does not currently cater for events that require wait service or weekend service.
Disposable dishes, glasses, and utensils will be used at no additional charge. Tablecloths, china, glassware, tableware, and floral centerpieces are available for an additional charge and at special request.
The café does not currently cater for events that require wait service or weekend service. We do not offer weekend catering.
Requests for catering cannot be guaranteed unless ordered at least one week in advance. All requests should be e-mailed and confirmed by e-mail.
Minimum guarantee is due five working days prior to event and cannot be reduced. Any additions will be provided if available. Events requiring special order items require two weeks notice for cancellation.
All catering must be paid by CFOP, cash, or check. Please feel free to suggest items not on our menu. We will be happy to try to accommodate your requests!