Intelligent Systems seeks to understand intelligent behavior in biological and artificial systems and their networked interactions, including the nature of plasticity and adaptation in these systems, and to use that understanding to advance science and technology, to promote the health and well-being of individuals and communities, and to benefit society.
Proposals for new working groups
The Intelligent Systems research theme is accepting proposals for new working groups. You can apply February 1-March 31 by using the IntelSys Working Group Proposals form.
Intelligent Systems Working Groups
- Cognition, Lifespan Engagement, Aging and Resilience (CLEAR)
- Illinois Language and Literacy Initiative (ILLI)
- Intelligence, Learning, & Plasticity (ILP)
- Mechanisms of Cognitive Control
- Neurotechnology for Memory and Cognition
- Organizational Intelligence and Computational Social Science
- Social and Emotional Dimensions of Well-being (SEW)