Investigating the nature of human intelligence and decision-making
Members are uncovering their neural foundations and establishing new methods to enhance performance.
- Aron K. Barbey
Labs within this group
- Attention and Perception Laboratory
- The Clockworks Laboratory
- Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience of Psychopathology Laboratory
- Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory
- Computer Vision and Robotics Laboratory
- The Connect Laboratory
- Decision Neuroscience Laboratory
- The Koyejo Laboratory
- Memory Systems Lab
- The Robinson Laboratory
- The Simons Laboratory
- Social, Cognitive, Personality, and Emotional Neuroscience Laboratory
- The Sweedler Research Group
NewsYing Diao, chemical and biomolecular engineering, and Sepideh Sadaghiani, psychology, are among six early career faculty members recognized as...
NewsResearch led by Jonathan Sweedler, a professor in chemistry, discovered a microscopic animal produces a compound that can paralyze parasitic worms...
Research by neuroscientist Aron K. Barbey was cited in Forbes magazine in an article about whether artificial...
NewsBeckman psychology professor Aron Barbey and his colleagues found that the relative size of specific brain regions predicted how much a person would...
The final fall Graduate Student Seminar hosted by the Beckman Institute will be at noon Wednesday, Dec. 4, in Room 1005. Three graduate students...