- Title: Graduate Student
- Group: Mechanisms of Cognitive Control
- Status: Beckman Graduate Student
- Home: Psychology
- 2514 Beckman Institute
- 405 North Mathews Avenue
- Urbana, Illinois 61801
I'm a neuroscience and psychology PhD student interested in the intersection of machine learning and neuroimaging. I find passion in using new methodologies to understand the mechanisms of cognitive and emotional control and how these may add insight into brain-inspired machine learning algorithms.
If you want to know more about what I'm up to, check out my personal website or my GitHub page.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)