- Title: Assistant Professor
- Group: Bioimaging Science and Technology
- Status: Beckman Affiliate Faculty
- Home: Molecular and Integrative Physiology
• 2015: Invited Speaker, Nuclear Receptor signaling and cancer, Annual Endocrine Society meeting,
San Diego, CA
• 2015: Oral Session Chair, Nuclear Receptors and Kinases: Intertwined in Cancer, Obesity and
Brain Disorders at the Annual Endocrine Society meeting, San Diego, CA
• 2015: Travel Award, South East Lipid Research Conference, Atlanta, Georgia
• 2016: Presidential Poster Judge, Annual Endocrine Society meeting, Boston, MA
• 2016: Medical Scholars Program Outstanding Mentor Award
- Bhate, A.; Parker, D.J.; Bebee, T.W.; Ahn, J.; Arif, W.; Rashan, E.H.; Chorghade, S.; Chau, A.; Lee, J.H.; Anakk, S.; Carstens, R.P., ESRP2 controls an adult splicing programme in hepatocytes to support postnatal liver maturation. Nature Communications 2015, 6. Article number 8768, doi:10.1038/ncomms9768.
- Mathur, B.; Chau, A.; Wheeler, L.; Mathews, C.; Moore, D.D.; Anakk, S., SAT-0432: Constitutive Androstane Receptor, a Xeno-Sensor, Regulates dNTP Levels and Cellular Proliferation, 2014.
- Kerr, T.A.; Matsumoto, Y.; Matsumoto, H.; Xie, Y.; Hirschberger, L.L.; Stipanuk, M.H.; Anakk, S.; Moore, D.D.; Watanabe, M.; Kennedy, S.; Davidson, N.O., Cysteine sulfinic acid decarboxylase regulation: A role for farnesoid X receptor and small heterodimer partner in murine hepatic taurine metabolism. Hepatology Research, 2014, 44(10).
- Chow, E.C.; Magomedova, L.; Quach, H.P.; Patel, R.; Durk, M.R.; Fan, J.; Maeng, H.J.; Irondi, K.; Anakk, S.; Moore, D.D.; Cummins; C.L., Vitamin D receptor activation down-regulates the small heterodimer partner and increases CYP7A1 to lower cholesterol. Gastroenterology, 2014, 146(4), 1048-1059.
- Anakk, S.; Bhosale, M.; Schmidt, V.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Finegold, M.J.; Moore, D.D., Bile acids activate YAP to promote liver carcinogenesis. Cell Reports, 2013, 5(4), 1060-1069.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)