- Title: Associate Professor
- Group: Illinois Language and Literacy Initiative
- Status: Beckman Affiliate Faculty
- Home: Speech and Hearing Science
Ofori, E.; Holtrop, J. L.; Barbey, A. K.; Sutton, B. P.; Loucks, T. M., Neural Correlates of Manual and Oral Movements in Young and Older Adults. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology 2012, 34, S174-S175.
Choo, A. L.; Kraft, S. J.; Olivero, W.; Ambrose, N. G.; Sharma, H.; Chang, S. E.; Loucks, T. M., Corpus Callosum Differences Associated with Persistent Stuttering in Adults. Journal of Communication Disorders 2011, 44, (4), 470-477.
Loucks, T. M. J.; Shosted, R. K.; De Nil, L. F.; Poletto, C. J.; King, A., Coordinating Voicing Onset with Articulation: A Potential Role for Sensory Cues in Shaping Phonological Distinctions. Phonetica 2010, 67, (1-2), 47-62.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)