- Title: Professor
- Group: Bioacoustics Research Laboratory
- Status: Beckman Affiliate Faculty
- Home: Statistics
- 4251 Beckman Institute
- 405 North Mathews Avenue
- Urbana, Illinois 61801
Smith, B. W.; Simpson, D. G.; Sarwate, S.; Miller, R. J.; Erdman, J. W.; O’Brien, W. D., Contrast Ultrasound Imaging of the Aorta Does Not Affect Progression of Atherosclerosis or Cardiovascular Biomarkers in Apoe-/- Mice. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine 2015, 34, 1115-1122.
Han, A. G.; Erdman, J. W.; Simpson, D. G.; Andre, M. P.; O'Brien, W. D., Early Detection of Fatty Liver Disease in Mice via Quantitative Ultrasound. 2014 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (Ius) 2014 2363-2366, DOI:10.1109/Ultsym.2014.0589.
O'Brien, W. D.; Yang, Y.; Simpson, D. G., Threshold Estimation and Superthreshold Behavior of Ultrasound-Induced Lung Hemorrhage in Rats: Role of Age Dependency. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2009, 35, (1), 129-135.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)