Primary AffiliationPhotoacoustic Imaging
• Member, Advisory Committee for College of Engineering, Seoul National University, March 1, 2006-Feb. 28, 2008
• Outstanding Poster Presentation Award, Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, 2005
• Arnold O. Beckman Award, University of Illinois, December 2005.
• Outstanding Consumer & Diversified Product Paper Award, Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, 2004.
• Outstanding Poster Presentation Award, Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, 2003
• Overseas Member, National Academy of Engineering, Korea, 2002
• Industry's Directory of Technical Consultants
• Who's Who in Frontier Science and Technology
• Who's Who in the Midwest
• International Who's Who in Engineering
• International Who's Who in Energy and Nuclear Sciences
• American Men and Women in Science
• Who's Who in Technology Today
• Member, National Science Foundation Advisory Committee for Electrical and Communications Division, 1991 - 1993
• Member, National Science Foundation Advisory Committee of Visitors, 1990 and 1993
• Best Paper Award, Nuclear Division, American Ceramic Society 92nd Annual Meeting, 1990
• Japanese Government Award for Foreign Specialists, 1989 (Awarded by the Science and Technology Agency of Japan)
• Member, U. S. Delegate to International Atomic Energy Agency Meetings,1988 and 1993
• Beckman Research Award, 1985 (University of Illinois)
- I-Y. Kim, H. Choi, Kyekyoon (Kevin) Kim, Improved survival of anchorage-dependent cells in core-shell hydrogel microcapsules via co-encapsulation with cell-friendly microspheres, Journal of Microencapsulation, 2017, 34, 1, 57-62.
- I-D. Kim, E. Sawicki, H. K. Lee, E. H. Lee, H. J. Park, P. L. Han, Kyekyoon Kevin Kim, H. Choi, J. K. Lee, Robust neuroprotective effects of intranasally delivered iNOS siRNA encapsulated in gelatin nanoparticles in the postischemic brain. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine 2016, 12(5), 1219-1229. DOI:10.1016/j.nano.2016.01.002.
- I-Y Kim, E. Joachim, H. Choi, Kyekyoon (Kevin) Kim, Toxicity of silica nanoparticles depends on size, dose, and cell type, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine 2015 DOI:10.1016/j.nano.2015.03.004, NANO-01098.
- L. Pang, Kyekyoon (Kevin) Kim, Improvement of Ohmic contacts to n-type GaN using a Ti/Al multi-layered contact scheme, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 29, January 2015, 90–94.
- E. Joachim, I-D. Kim, Y. Jin, Kyekyoon (Kevin) Kim, J-K. Lee and H. Choi, Gelatin nanoparticles enhance the neuroprotective effects of intranasally administered osteopontin in rat ischemic stroke model, Drug Deliv. and Transl. Res. 2014, 4:395–399; DOI:10.1007/s13346-014-0208-9.
- Pang, L., Krein, P., Kim, K. W., Lee, J. H. & Kim, K. High-current AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistors achieved by selective-area growth via plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Physica Status Solidi (A) Applications and Materials Science 2014, 211, 1, 180-183.
- Y. Jin, I. Y. Kim, I. D. Kim, H. K. Lee, J. Y. Park, P. L. Han, Kyekyoon Kevin Kim, H. Choi, J. K. Lee, Biodegradable gelatin microspheres enhance the neuroprotective potency of osteopontin via quick and sustained release in the post-ischemic brain. ACTA Biomaterialia 2014, 10(7), 3126-3135. DOI:10.1016/j.actbio.2014.02.045.
- P. E. Heil, H. Kang, H. Choi, and Kyekyoon (Kevin) Kim, Effects of controlled surface treatment on titanium dioxide electrode nanostructure for dye-sensitized solar cells, Appl. Phys. A 112, 2013, 371-380.
- I-Y.Kim, P. L. Pusey, Y. Zhao, S.S. Korban, H. Choi, K. Kim, Controlled release of Pantoea agglomerans E325 for biocontrol of fire blight disease of apple, J. Controlled Release 2012, 161, 109-115; DOI:10.1016/j.j conrel.2012.03.028.
- L. Pang, H.-C. Seo, K. Kim, Transfer printing of flexible hybrid inductor-capacitor filters via pre-etched silicon-on-insulator mother wafer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 2012, 101, 063113.
- Pang, L. & Kim, K. Bimodal gate-dielectric deposition for improved performance of AlGaN/GaN metaloxidesemiconductor high-electron-mobility transistors. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 2012, 45, 4, 045105.
- Pang, L., Lian, Y., Kim, D. S., Lee, J. H. & Kim, K. AlGaN/GaN MOSHEMT with high-quality gate-SiO 2 achieved by room-temperature radio frequency magnetron sputtering. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 2012, 59, 10, 2650-2655, 6256713.