Beckman Institute faculty, staff, and students may promote Beckman Institute and University of Illinois related events on the Institute's digital signage for no charge. Advertisements will appear on a rotating basis throughout the day on our signage. We also accept event-related submissions from other campus units and campus organizations if we determine that the submission has a broad appeal to the Beckman Institute faculty, students, and staff. Priority will first be given to Beckman Institute events.
- Information on submitting your digital sign advertisement:
- Please submit your ad using our Digital Sign Upload Form three days before the first date you would like it to appear. Please include the start and end dates for your advertisement.
- Ads should not include small text as it is difficult to read on the signs.
- Darker backgrounds are typically preferred to very white backgrounds.
- Digital sign advertisement technical specifications:
- Atrium Digital Sign Ad size: 336 pixels wide x 400 pixels tall at 72 dpi. view example
- Elevator Lobby Digital Sign Ad Size: 560 pixels wide by 865 pixels tall at 72 dpi. view example
- Format: High-quality JPEG files with a .jpg filename extension
Upload your digital sign artwork using our Digital Sign Upload Form.
- Screenshots of our Digital Signs
- Atrium digital sign screenshot
- Elevator Lobby digital sign screenshot
Need help with advertising at Beckman?
If you have any questions please contact the Communications Office.