Located at the west end of the Beckman Institute Atrium, the Beckman Café also features flavored coffees, iced coffee, espresso, cappuccino, mocha, Italian and French sodas, and pastries of various kinds. The Café is now offering:
Hot breakfast 8 AM – 10 AM
- 2 eggs, choice of bacon, pork sausage with potatoes, biscuit, coffee or hot tea: $4.60
- Biscuits and sausage gravy: full order, $4.00 (2 biscuits); half order, $2.00 (1 biscuit)
- Oatmeal with choice of raisins, brown sugar, or walnuts: $1.50
Served every day *denotes vegetarian item
- Sandwiches: Ham, turkey, roast beef, tuna salad, chicken salad, cranberry pecan tuna salad, and hummus*.
- Salad bar - 3.99 lb., Greek salad* from our serving line
- Fresh fruit salad, grapes and cubed cheddar cheese
- Ice cream bars
- Iced coffee - $1.50/16 oz.
The Beckman Café also caters for events held at the Beckman Institute, such as continental breakfasts, snacks, and drinks for seminars and other meetings, box and buffet lunches, and pre- and post-lecture receptions. The Café does not currently cater for events that require wait service. Learn more about Beckman Catering →
Interested in an employment opportunity with the Beckman Café? Download the Student Employment Applicaiton →