Design Contest Details
Contest is open to faculty, staff, and students affiliated with the Beckman Institute. If your design is chosen for the 2017 Open House t-shirt, you will receive 3 extra t-shirts.
Deadline: November 18, 2016
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt, in color and may not exceed 11" wide, 12" high.
- Design should represent Beckman generally (not a specific group or theme).
- Design must include a reference to the “Open House 2017.” The design must be wholly original.
- By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not include any copyright material.
- Submit as a jpeg or pdf and please be prepared to submit original Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign files.
- Design must be easy to reproduce by silkscreen.
- Design could be used in various promotional materials.
- Entries become the property of the Beckman Institute.
Entry Form: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/279711
About the Open House
The Beckman Institute Open House is a biennial event, held in conjunction with the University of Illinois College of Engineering Open House. Our open house exhibits highlight the work taking place at one of the nation’s leading centers for interdisciplinary research. Schools, clubs, and other large groups are welcome.
WHERE: Beckman Institute, 405 North Mathews Avenue, Urbana, Illinois. The Beckman Institute is located on the University of Illinois campus at the intersection of Mathews and University Avenue. Metered parking is available in the parking deck across from the Institute on Mathews and Goodwin.
WHEN: Friday, March 10, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 11, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.