- Title: Research Associate Professor
- Group: Neurotechnology for Memory and Cognition
- Status: Beckman Research Staff
- Home: Medical Information Science
Yanyan Wang received her Ph.D. in Pharmacology from Yale University in 1990 and a bachelor degree from Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai. She was a research associate at Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Salk Institute, San Diego, and a postdoctoral fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Previously she was an assistant professor in the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1995-2002). She is an associate professor in the Department of Pharmacology at the U of I College of Medicine and in the Beckman Institute NeuroTech group.
Lu, S.; Wang, Y., FRET Biosensors for Cancer Detection and Evaluation of Drug Efficacy. Clinical Cancer Research 2011, 16, (15), 3822-3824.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)