- Title: Professor
- Group: Nanoelectronics and Nanomaterials
- Status: Beckman Affiliate Faculty
- Home: Chemistry
Peter C. and Gretchen Miller Markunas Professor of Chemistry
Affiliate, Materials Science and Engineering
Affiliate, Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory
Associate Director, Materials Research Laboratory
DeVetter, B. M.; Bhargava, R.; Murphy, C. J., Computational Study of the Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering from Silica-Coated Silver Nanowires. Photochemistry and Photobiology 2014, 90, (2), 415-418, DOI: 10.1111/php.12205.
Mahmoudi, M.; Lohse, S. E.; Murphy, C. J.; Fathizadeh, A.; Montazeri, A.; Suslick, K. S., Variation of Protein Corona Composition of Gold Nanoparticles Following Plasmonic Heating. Nano Letters 2014, 14, (1), 6-12, DOI: 10.1021/nl403419e.
Sivapalan, S. T.; DeVetter, B. M.; Yang, T. K.; Schulmerich, M. V.; Bhargava, R.; Murphy, C. J., Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy of Polyelectrolyte-Wrapped Gold Nanoparticles in Colloidal Suspension. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2013, 117, (20), 10677-10682, DOI: 10.1021/jp402392y.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)