Matthew C. Stewart
- Title: Associate Professor
- Group: 3D Micro- and Nanosystems
- Status: Beckman Affiliate Faculty
- Home: Veterinary Clinical Medicine
- Chen, Y., Caporali, E. & Stewart, M., Bone morphogenetic protein 2 stimulates chondrogenesis of equine synovial membrane-derived progenitor cells. Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology 2016, 29, 5, 378-385.
- Durgam, S., Schuster, B., Cymerman, A., Stewart, A. & Stewart, M., Differential Adhesion Selection for Enrichment of Tendon-Derived Progenitor Cells during in Vitro Culture. Tissue Engineering - Part C: Methods 2016, 22, 8, 801-808.
- Kay, A. T., Durgam, S., Stewart, M., Joslyn, S., Schaeffer, D. J., Horn, G., Kesler, R. & Chew, P., Effect of Cortical Screw Diameter on Reduction and Stabilization of Type III Distal Phalanx Fractures: An Equine Cadaveric Study. Veterinary Surgery 2016, 45, 8, 1025-1033.
- Bianchessi, M., Chen, Y., Durgam, S., Pondenis, H. & Stewart, M., Effect of fibroblast growth factor 2 on equine synovial fluid chondroprogenitor expansion and chondrogenesis. Stem Cells International 2016, 9364974.
- Santos, M. P., Gutierrez-Nibeyro, S. D., Horn, G. P., Hicke, J. D., Stewart, M. C. & Schaeffer, D. J., In vitro mechanical evaluation of equine laryngeal tie-forward constructs prepared with different suture materials and placement patterns. American Journal of Veterinary Research 2015, 76, 4, 373-383.
- Jorgensen, J. S., Genovese, R. L., Döpfer, D. & Stewart, M. C., Musculoskeletal lesions and lameness in 121 horses with carpal sheath effusion (1999-2010). Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound 2015, 56, 3, 307-316.
- Sivaguru, M., Eichorst, J. P., Durgam, S., Fried, G. A., Stewart, A. A. & Stewart, M. C., Imaging horse tendons using multimodal 2-photon microscopy. Methods 2014, 66, 2, 256-267.
- Naughton, J. F., Stewart, M. C., Ciobanu, L. & Constable, P. D., Contrast magnetic resonance imaging for measurement of cartilage glycosaminoglycan content in dogs: A pilot study. Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology 2013, 26, 2, 100-104.
- Durgam, S. S., Stewart, A. A., Pondenis, H. C., Gutierrez-Nibeyro, S. M., Evans, R. B. & Stewart, M. C., Comparison of equine tendon-and bone marrow-derived cells cultured on tendon matrix with or without insulin-like growth factor-I supplementation. American Journal of Veterinary Research 2012, 73, 1, 153-161.
- Durgam, S. S., Stewart, A. A., Pondenis, H. C., Yates, A. C., Evans, R. B. & Stewart, M. C., Responses of equine tendon-and bone marrow-derived cells to monolayer expansion with fibroblast growth factor-2 and sequential culture with pulverized tendon and insulinlike growth factor-I. American Journal of Veterinary Research 2012, 73, 1, 162-170.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)