- Title: Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Group: Intelligence, Learning, and Plasticity
- Status: Beckman Postdoctoral Researcher
- Home: Beckman Institute
- 2047 Beckman Institute
- 405 North Mathews Avenue
- Urbana, Illinois 61801
Jonathan Wirsich holds a PhD in Neuroscience from Aix-Marseille University and a M.Sc. in Computer Science from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. His research is focused on information integration and fusion of multimodal imaging such as concurrent EEG-fMRI and diffusion MRI to better understand the dynamic and static properties of whole brain networks in healthy and clinical populations (epilepsy, stroke). Jonathan joined the CONNECT Lab in winter 2016. (https://connectlab.beckman.
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.
Research Gate Profile: https://www.
The Communications Office maintains the information included in Beckman Institute's online directory listings. In order to update your directory listing, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a short bio including information on your educational background and your field
- any honors and awards you may have received
- a description of your research (approximately 200-400 words)
- a list of recent representative publications
- a photo of yourself (you can submit one or we can take one for you)