The mission of the Communications Office at the Beckman Institute is to create and implement communications and marketing strategies that build global recognition for the Beckman Institute.
- Serving Beckman Institute faculty, staff, students, and resource units, the Communications Office is responsible for:
- Publicizing research work
- Marketing and branding the Beckman Institute
- Writing and creating publications and advertising (e.g., Annual Report, Synergy, Beckman Institute brochure)
- Developing and maintaining the Beckman Web site
- Assisting with research group web sites
- Serving as the liaison with campus-level communicators
- Monitoring compliance with Beckman Institute and campus-level graphics standards
- Managing special projects including the biennial Beckman Institute Open House
- Producing promotional items
- and much more.
Digital Signage at Beckman Institute
Beckman Institute faculty, staff, and students may promote Beckman Institute and University of Illinois related events on the Institute's digital signage for no charge. Find out more about advertising →